Sunday, March 7, 2010

She's the woman!

You call her a mother, a daughter, a sister, a wife or simply a Woman...yet she plays each and every role given to her in respect and devotion to her every relation. What I adore about being a woman myself is the determination and power that makes me special. Indeed I feel proud to be what I am born as.

On one hand where a girl child is being killed on the basis on gender, this day reminds us of the reality of how important this day means to us. After all A women only has the power to give birth & only she can man a man who he is & can be...

8th March is celebrated as International Women's day, where in its the day we remember all the women around the world. I respect adore and would like to wish all the women around the world a Very Happy Women's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment