Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Goa…A paradise on earth.

Goa has a beauty in itself, never the less every place has their pros and cons, but once in Goa means you’ve fallen in love with it, I bet. I’ve been watching this place regularly for the past 21years. Yeah! When I was 2 months old when mom picked me up & brought me here to smell the eternal and breathe taking fragrance of the soil, simply to be under its warmth and love forever. After all it’s my native and how much better can it get in time?

Well, I just enjoyed a short holiday to this paradise. Though not a trip for enjoyment, but for me definitely it was a rejuvenating experience. It was like a break from all the tensions and unnecessary thoughts that followed me in Mumbai. It was like I had left them all alone and packed my bags to Go-Goa. My mind had clustered thoughts all over and to arrange them in perfect order I wanted a mind of my own. What better than Goa?

Finally I feel free now. It is so true that one needs a little break from the usual “Jing Bang” of the outer world. This break has surely helped me.

I might have not been to that wave splashing beaches or the experience of the local “sheth kodi” but my house is a place where I can dwell even if I’m all alone in my 5BHK house. Ever room has a unique beauty and the most important thing in this is I was alone. I realized that being ‘Me’ was so much exciting. Imagine doing everything alone. I felt so independent.

Initially the thought of staying alone in the house at night was something I feared even when mom was besides me in Mumbai. And today I had to be alone, all night, and not only alone in my house but the entire building. Trust me, the first day was fearful. I slept at 4am when it was almost day and I woke up at 6am. Probably the usual habit of being a mama’s girl needed some time to break it. It was day and I completed my sleep in the afternoon. But I still had 3 days to go.

My best friends where there with me, they helped me a lot. Who?? My Laptop and my books. I was an addicted person to Facebook and Orkut, but from the usual 24/7 online status the FB probably might have missed me big time :P but there I am back. Comments, status updates, music, photos, & loads of masti is back.

To conclude, my trip was good. I was happy that after a long time I got my space J

No comments:

Post a Comment